Thursday, October 27, 2011

First post evah!

hmmm, not sure how to start...
I have some of the most amazing people as friends and thought it would be really cool to get everyone together on one blog. I just started reading blogs because of pinterest (so addicted!!) and we are always helping each other as a sounding board, for advice, silliness etc. I'm like, together we make one hell of a woman! I will be talking all my friends into adding their 2 cents. I really hope this is a place for them to write about any and everything that they are going through. It took me 2 glasses of wine to start writing (I'm not sure why since I doubt anyone but the same girls I text constanstly will ever read this) .....OK, I'm going to go ahead and post this random shit just to have SOMETHING to get it rolling :) This is the most recent pic of me with my oldest son this summer while visiting my parents in Alaska, sooo I will update just as soon as I get my roots done.
A few things I about me... Hi, I'm Giselle. I have two boys, one 4yrs and one 10 months (and no I haven't lost my baby weight :/ ) I've been with my husband for nearly 15 years. I am a stay at home mom, which is rewarding in every way but financially :) soo I like to get creative, and I love getting out with the girls! Thats enough for tonight, lets see who else I can get on here!!

1 comment: